Part Time Jobs In Mumbai Are Increasing Every DayBy
Are you looking for a part-time job in Mumbai? There are a plenty of part-time jobs available for homemakers, retirees, students and recent graduates in Mumbai, you just need to know where to look for them.
List of some of the best part time jobs in Mumbai
- Online freelancing jobs: There are a plenty of freelancing jobs available online on sites such as Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer, Guru, etc. All you need is a decent laptop and a reliable internet connection. Yes, you will need to have a basic knowledge of English. Most importantly, you need to have at least some marketable skill. You can offer freelance services as a graphic designer, web designer, voice-over artist, content writer, app developer, software programmer, translator, proofreader, etc., depending on where your talents lie. You can make anything from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 200,000 from these online freelancing jobs.
- Freelance photography jobs: Freelance photography jobs are a popular way of earning a part-time income. All you need is a decent camera and the ability to take decent photographs. Mumbai is one of the most fascinating cities in the world, and a photographer’s delight. There are so many great photographs you can take here, and people will pay for them. All you need to do is to create an account on stock photography sites such as Fotolia, Getty Images and iStock. You will get paid every time someone downloads your photographs. You can earn anything from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 50,000 a month quite easily from your camera in this manner.
- Real estate jobs: There’s a huge demand for homes and apartments in Mumbai. You can earn a very good income by working as a real estate agent in your spare time. Your job would be to connect buyers to sellers. Even if you are able to help 2 or 3 clients buy an apartment each month, you can easily earn over Rs. 25,000/month from this. You only need to work when you are free. It’s an easy job, and if you have plenty of friends and acquaintances who are looking for housing there’s a lot of money to be made from this business.
- Office jobs: There are literally hundreds of thousands of offices in Mumbai, Thane and Navi Mumbai, and most of them are looking for people to do back office or computer related work on a part-time basis. Why not provide these services in an office that is close to your home? You can also work as a personal assistant or a secretary. You can search for part-time jobs on both online job portals and in newspapers such as DNA, Mumbai Mirror and Mid-Day.
- Driving Jobs: The launch of apps such as Ola and Uber has revolutionized transportation in cities such as Mumbai. You can associate yourself with Uber or Ola and work part-time as a cab driver in Mumbai. You can easily make around Rs. 30,000/ month for working 4 or 5 hours a day, during your spare time. Of course you will need to have a car of your own. If you don’t have a car yet, you should consider buying a sedan such as a Tata Indigo or Maruti Suzuki Swift Desire. You will also need to apply to Ola and Uber.
- Modeling and acting jobs: Mumbai is closely associated with Bollywood. There are thousands of movies, TV shows, and commercials that are shot here every day. Producers and ad makers are always on the lookout for fresh talent. If you are young, have a photogenic face and decent acting ability, perhaps you can work as a part-time model or actor. There’s a lot of money to be made in showbiz, so go for it!
- Entertainment industry jobs: Not everyone can be an actor or a model, but there are tens of thousands of other jobs available in Bollywood. You can work part-time as a back-up dancer, assistant cameraman, makeup artist, spot boy, stuntman, body double, etc. In the entertainment industry, there is a niche for almost everyone. You just have to find something that suits your talents.
- Delivery jobs: Delivery boys are in huge demand in Mumbai with the launch of hundreds of new restaurants and fast food chains that offer home delivery, such as Faasos, Domino’s Pizza, Pizza Hut, etc. Today there are thousands of online stores in India and they are also desperately looking for delivery boys in Mumbai. This is a good part-time job and you can make anything from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 25,000 a month doing deliveries.
These part-time jobs can provide a decent income, and will teach you valuable skills that will be useful to you in the future. The money will certainly be beneficial in managing some of your daily expenses. Most importantly, these jobs teach you the value of honesty and hard work.